Adam Nielsen is a Chief Advisor of Homecare, Health & Hospice Platforms at SCALE Healthcare.
– 20 years of experience in healthcare and finance.
– Named one of Glassdoor’s Top 100 CEOs in 2018.
– Former CEO of Great Lakes Caring, led the business from a single-state entity to a regional player.
– Former Board Member for Michigan Home Care & Hospice Association.
– Former Board Member for the Partnership for Quality Home Health.
Adam has over 20 years of experience scaling businesses as a senior healthcare executive and a healthcare M&A banker.
Adam is the former CEO of Great Lakes Caring, a national home, health & hospice organization with 28 locations in the midwest and northeast. Previously, he was the Vice President of Corporate Strategy & Business Development at Great Lakes Caring, where he developed and executed a plan to scale the business from a single-state entity to a regional player. Adam was named one of Glassdoor’s Top 100 CEOs in 2018.
Previously, Adam was a Vice President at Deloitte, where he advised clients on sell-side, buy-side, take-over, joint venture, and capital raising transactions as part of the healthcare corporate finance practice. He also managed due diligence, valuations, negotiations, and documentation on behalf of his clients.
Adam is a former Board Member for both the Michigan Home Care & Hospice Association and the Partnership for Quality Home Health. He received his BA from Brigham Young University and MBA, Corporate Strategy from the University of Michigan.