Dublin, May 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Healthcare Marketing & Communications Market by Type (Multi-Channel, Omnichannel), End-User (Healthcare Payer, Healthcare Provider, Patient) – Cumulative Impact of High Inflation – Forecast 2023-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Healthcare Marketing & Communications Market size was estimated at USD 4,114.80 million in 2022, USD 4,922.62 million in 2023, and is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 20.68% to reach USD 18,522.04 million by 2030.
- Demand for Enhanced Patient Experience through Increased Communication
- Need for Effective Way to Communicate with the Stakeholders
- Government Enforcement to Increase Patient Awareness & Education
- High Investment Requirement for Marketing Expertise
- Growing Approach for Digitalization in Untapped Market
- Rising Partnership and Collaboration for Effective Marketing and Communication
- Mature Landscape and Transition Challenges from Traditional to Digital Marketing
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Global Healthcare Marketing & Communications Market in order to forecast the revenues and analyze trends in each of following sub-markets:
- Based on Type, market is studied across Multi-Channel and Omnichannel. The Omnichannel commanded largest market share of 70.19% in 2022, followed by Multi-Channel.
- Based on End-User, market is studied across Healthcare Payer, Healthcare Provider, and Patient. The Healthcare Provider commanded largest market share of 58.18% in 2022, followed by Healthcare Payer.
- Based on Region, market is studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam. Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. Europe, Middle East & Africa commanded largest market share of 45.14% in 2022, followed by Americas.
The report provides market sizing and forecasts across 7 major currencies – USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF; multiple currency support helps organization leaders to make well-informed decisions. In this report, 2018 to 2021 are considered as historical years, 2022 is base year, 2023 is estimated year, and years from 2024 to 2030 are considered as forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix is essential for assessing the Global Healthcare Marketing & Communications Market. It provides a comprehensive evaluation of vendors by examining key metrics within Business Strategy and Product Satisfaction, allowing users to make informed decisions based on their specific needs. This advanced analysis then organizes these vendors into four distinct quadrants, which represent varying levels of success: Forefront (F), Pathfinder (P), Niche (N), or Vital(V).
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers an insightful look at the current state of vendors in a particular market space. By comparing vendor contributions to overall revenue, customer base, and other key metrics, we can give companies a greater understanding of their performance and what they are up against when competing for market share. The analysis also sheds light on just how competitive any given sector is about accumulation, fragmentation dominance, and amalgamation traits over the base year period studied.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration across mature segments of the markets
- Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- Market Trends: Provides comprehensive understanding of the Cumulative Impact of COVID-19, the Russia-Ukraine Conflict, and the High Inflation
- Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- What is the market size and forecast of the Global Healthcare Marketing & Communications Market?
- What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Healthcare Marketing & Communications Market during the forecast period?
- Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Healthcare Marketing & Communications Market?
- What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Healthcare Marketing & Communications Market?
- What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Healthcare Marketing & Communications Market?
- What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Healthcare Marketing & Communications Market?
- What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Healthcare Marketing & Communications Market?
|No. of Pages||250|
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2030|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$4114.8 Million|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030||$18522.04 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||20.6%|